The National Union of Students (NUS) have received £380,000 of government funding to encourage students to register to vote. TheRead more
4 days ago
1 week ago
19 hours ago
2 days ago
- Sussex second booziest university in the UK
- Sussex Vice Chancellor Michael Farthing lambasts Labour’s tuition fee reduction pledge
- Natalie Bennett should choose to admit ignorance, not to ignore the question
- The Stone Age recipe
- Should Psychology Be Considered A Science?
- Students’ Union reverse UKIP decision after online poll
- Is China’s one-child policy an ethical form of population control?
- The unchangeable curses you’re stuck with in student housing